Bluebird Modern Series - Ziggy 'Bowie' StardustSKU: BBMS0067
Bluebird Standard Series - Ziggy 'Bowie' Stardust
This is the straps design David Bowie's alter ego Ziggy Stardust used on his vintage instruments in the early 1970.
Bluebird guitar straps are: vintage guitar straps handmade in the Netherlands. Each strap is made of unique woven fabric from the '60 &'70 or modern contemporary trims, brass hardware and genuine leather.
The perfect accessory for your guitar!
- Handmade with the finest materials.
Strap Specifications :
- Width 2” inch (5cm)
- Adjustable length 33” to 58” (0.83 to 1.47 Mtr)
- New modern Jacquard
- Year / Country of Origin - 1970 / UK
- Yellow and Red Floral (Polyester) fabric
- Black Polyester backing
- Brass aged hardware (rings, buckles & rivets)
- Genuine Leather - Black
- Related Artist(s):
- David Bowie